- Shipping Options:
- Minimum Order - There is no minimum order, but since we do not charge for handling or packaging, the minimum sized domestic postage is 500gm Express, followed by 3kg Express. Courier rates are fixed up to the first 5kg.
- Australia Post - We use parcel Standard & Express Satchels or the standard parcel service to provide the fastest and most cost effective delivery method. The shipping costs for your order will be estimated on the combined weight of the items purchased using the average rate for our common delivery areas. For products with unique packaging requirements or for delivery to remote areas, these average rates may not accurately reflect the actual delivery charge. CraftBrewer reserves the right to adjust the invoice value in such circumstances to reflect the actual cost of postage. Similarly if our estimate of the delivery charge exceeds that actual cost of postage by an excessive amount, your account will be credited with the difference. Maximum delivery weight 20kg.
- Non Delivery – CraftBrewer accepts no liability for undelivered goods sent by standard mail. Any replacement will be at the discretion of CraftBrewer. Express mailed items will only be replaced upon Post Office confirmation that they have lost the parcel & will be limited to a goods value of $50 as covered by Auspost Express insurance. If you require extra insurance, please ask us for a quote before proceeding with your order.
- Fastway Couriers - We also use Fastway Couriers, taking advantage of their great value local/interstate rates which have a maximum weight allowance of 25kg making them perfect for delivering sacks of grain. Courier parcels rates include free insurance & is the preferred method for despatch. All orders shipped with Fastway require a signature at the receiving end, unless you have given us previous "authority to leave". Please give us clear instructions in the "additional information" box at checkout, on where the goods can be safely left. CraftBrewer, together with Fastway will accept no responsibility once the goods are delivered &/or signed for, for any loss or damage that may/or has occured. If goods are of a fragile nature, we recommend you do not give an "authority to leave" & fully inspect the goods before signing.
PLEASE NOTE: IF NO "AUTHORITY TO LEAVE" IS GIVEN, THE ITEM/s WILL NOT BE LEFT AT DELIVERY ADDRESS. A NOTICE WILL BE LEFT INFORMING YOU OF THE COURIERS PHONE NUMBER, IT IS THEN THE CUSTOMER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO CALL THE COURIER, WHO WILL THEN MAKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR A CONVENIENT DELIVERY TIME.
- Pickup – Collection is welcomed from our store at Unit 2, 4 Christine Place, Capalaba. As there is no charge for this service you can also select this option where you have unique shipping or packaging requirements and wish to make your own transport arrangements.
- Delivery - CraftBrewer endeavours to despatch all goods ordered, within 1 working day, upon receipt of funds. If stock is not available, you will be contacted with expected availability, offered a substitute, or refunded where requested.
CraftBrewer will accept returned product where:
- The product is faulty or not of merchantable quality, or
- The product is not fit for the purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or description.
In most cases, CraftBrewer will also gladly accept a returned product within a reasonable timeframe where you have changed your mind, provided the product is in as new condition.