Terms & Conditions
Please note that all prices listed on this website are in Australian dollars and include GST. Every effort has been made to ensure accuracy of the information contained on this website. CraftBrewer accepts no liability to any person or entity with respect to any inaccuracy, misleading information, loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by the information contained on the site. The customer acknowledges and warrants that it has relied on its own skill and judgment or that of its professional advisers on the suitability of the materials or products for specific purposes and indemnifies CraftBrewer & it’s employees from and against any suit, claim, demand or compensation which the customer or others may have against CraftBrewer in relation to the materials or products provided to the customer and the customer's use of the products or materials. CraftBrewer reserves the right to amend the invoice where errors due to data entry, estimation or calculation have occurred.
- Shipping Options:
- Minimum Order - There is no minimum order, but since we do not charge for handling or packaging, the minimum sized domestic postage is 500gm Express, followed by 3kg Express. Courier rates are fixed up to the first 5kg.
- Australia Post - We use parcel Standard & Express Satchels or the standard parcel service to provide the fastest and most cost effective delivery method. The shipping costs for your order will be estimated on the combined weight of the items purchased using the average rate for our common delivery areas. For products with unique packaging requirements or for delivery to remote areas, these average rates may not accurately reflect the actual delivery charge. CraftBrewer reserves the right to adjust the invoice value in such circumstances to reflect the actual cost of postage. Similarly if our estimate of the delivery charge exceeds that actual cost of postage by an excessive amount, your account will be credited with the difference. Maximum delivery weight 20kg.
- Non Delivery – CraftBrewer accepts no liability for undelivered goods sent by standard mail. Any replacement will be at the discretion of CraftBrewer. Express mailed items will only be replaced upon Post Office confirmation that they have lost the parcel & will be limited to a goods value of $50 as covered by Auspost Express insurance. If you require extra insurance, please ask us for a quote before proceeding with your order.
- Fastway Couriers - We also use Fastway Couriers, taking advantage of their great value local/interstate rates which have a maximum weight allowance of 25kg making them perfect for delivering sacks of grain. Courier parcels rates include free insurance & is the preferred method for despatch. All orders shipped with Fastway require a signature at the receiving end, unless you have given us previous "authority to leave". Please give us clear instructions in the "additional information" box at checkout, on where the goods can be safely left. CraftBrewer, together with Fastway will accept no responsibility once the goods are delivered &/or signed for, for any loss or damage that may/or has occured. If goods are of a fragile nature, we recommend you do not give an "authority to leave" & fully inspect the goods before signing.
PLEASE NOTE: IF NO "AUTHORITY TO LEAVE" IS GIVEN, THE ITEM/s WILL NOT BE LEFT AT DELIVERY ADDRESS. A NOTICE WILL BE LEFT INFORMING YOU OF THE COURIERS PHONE NUMBER, IT IS THEN THE CUSTOMER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO CALL THE COURIER, WHO WILL THEN MAKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR A CONVENIENT DELIVERY TIME.
- Pickup – Collection is welcomed from our store at Unit 2/2 Christine Place, Capalaba. As there is no charge for this service you can also select this option where you have unique shipping or packaging requirements and wish to make your own transport arrangements.
- Delivery - CraftBrewer endeavours to despatch all goods ordered, within 1 working day, upon receipt of funds. If stock is not available, you will be contacted with expected availability, offered a substitute, or refunded where requested.
Our standard payment terms require payment in full at the time of order.
This payment may be made by selecting one of the following options during checkout:
- Credit Card - This website uses eWAY to process credit card transactions.
CraftBrewer does not at any stage have access to your personal or credit card details nor are any details retained or stored on this site. eWAY is tier-one PCI DSS compliant—as externally audited by Stratsec (QSA)—ensuring the highest security standards set by Visa and MasterCard.
- Paypal - Payment can be made with your Paypal account or by Credit Card through Paypal. Our Paypal account is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Direct Deposit - Payments may also be made to CraftBrewer by direct deposit to our bank account. Please ensure that you include your Invoice Number to allow your payment to be credited against the correct account.
National Australia Bank (NAB)
In some circumstances credit facilities may be extended to CraftBrewer’s wholesale customers with a sound payment history.
These credit facilities may be varied or withdrawn at any time at the sole discretion of CraftBrewer. Any balance in excess of the approved credit limit shall become due and immediately payable. The key objectives of this credit policy are to:
- Operate in line with normal commercial practice so as to provide our customers with appropriate credit and encourage business opportunities.
- Protect CraftBrewer against losing revenue or incurring additional expenditure as a result of debtor default or late payment of accounts.
GOODS SUPPLIED BY CRAFTBREWER ARE & REMAIN THE PROPERTY OF CRAFTBREWER UNTIL SUCH A TIME AS PAYMENT IS RECEIVED IN FULL.
CraftBrewer will accept returned product where:
- The product is faulty or not of merchantable quality, or
- The product is not fit for the purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or description.
In most cases, CraftBrewer will also gladly accept a returned product within a reasonable timeframe where you have changed your mind, provided the product is in as new condition.
The type of personal information we collect from our website is restricted to the information you enter during registration.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
* name and address
* email address
* phone number
* shipping information
* billing preference
* purchase details
This information will ONLY be used to assist us in processing your order (eg Name,address, phone and email given to Australia Post or a registered courier to enable delivery).
In addition to the information that customers submit via the registration process, this site collects visitor statistics including IP address, browser type, screen size and other related information. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. At no point will this information be rented, sold, given freely or used for any other purpose besides internal record keeping and statistics.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully.
It may be necessary for a CraftBrewer staff member to contact you on the number you provide regarding the status of your order. Please ensure that the information you provide during the registration process is accurate.
CraftBrewer uses the return email addresses from your email correspondence to answer the email we receive. Addresses from correspondence to us are not used for any other purpose and are never shared with any outside parties.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
If you have any questions/comments, our contact details are below:
CraftBrewer - ABN 65 225 046 553
Unit 2/2 Christine Place
Capalaba, Qld 4157
Tel: 07 3823 5252
Fax: 07 3823 5454
Email: ross @ craftbrewer . com . au